cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check SLA configuration in ITSM?

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need urgent help.

I started working on ITSM, In my current account we are using ITSM and its configured by SAP.  SLA's are working fine for all type of documents.Now we want to do some enhancements in that. But problem here is I could not find SLA definition (Service and response profiles).

I went to SPRO settings to check Service and response profiles nothing is maintained.  

Can you please help me how I can find SLA clock settings in this case.

Thanks.

Pradeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

SLA has to be configured and implemented to work upon and by default there is no settings maintained in the system.

You can check the guide below

SLA Management - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

also check below links

a very good troubleshooting note

1913133 - SLA configuration hints for SAP Solution Manager 7.1

this should help

Thanks

Prakhar

jens_eikermann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

the standard Solution Manager ITSM setup indeed uses service and response profiles and follows SOLMAN_SETUP and information that can be found on the ITSM wiki side.
If you say there are no service and response profiles maintained and SAL is working anyway that’s strange.

Are they maybe maintained in another language ?

The IMG activities are to find under SAP Solution Manager -> Capabilities (Optional) -> IT Service Management -> SLA Escalation

First access would be via SOLMAN_SETUP -> IT Service Management. There also the respective documentation is linked.

To SLAs the configuration activity+docu can be found in step 3 Perform Optional Configuration -> 3.1 Configure Manually > Activity Configure Service Level Agreement

Further information are to find on the ITSM wiki page -> Information for Administrators ->  How to Guide - Service Level agreements

Best regards

Jens

0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your response.

I did check above you mentioned path as well. (Solman_Setup). That step redirecting to same IMG settings page.

Below are the screenshots took from my system. No values maintained here. I can see blank only.

Can we maintain SLA logic by applying any custom BADI's.?  If yes, where I have to check for those settings. Please help me if you come across such cases.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

Please create custom service profile and response profile. You can create them as copy of standard.

Then in SPRO Navigate to -->

Select the Response profile--> Navigate to -->Indicators to Response Times--> Select Priority-->then select Response Time..

You can define custom times.

Best Regards

Saurabh