Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First date and requested delivery date -changes

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears,

in our case, when ever there is a changes in sales order we are modifying the requested delivery date. But the first date is not changing...but date is still remaining the same as it is....it is difficult to change it if there are many line items in one SO.

i need to change the first date when ever there is a change in requested del date, req. del date and first date should be the same..

is there any user exit or program to get the above needs?

thanks to help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh,

If you are talking about "requested delivery date" on item overview, then first question would be why you would control all line items on the basis of the same?

This means if you have multiple line items with different dates and you make a change in this one all will get aligned to this date which I don't think would be valid from business prospect. Yes of course it would be valid if you say that you create sales order with one requested delivery date and this is valid for all line items. Is this the case?

Regards

Rahul

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Below the example, req, delivery date adn first in schedule line are different..and we are totally depends on req. delivery date in SO level for all analysis..now i need req. delivery in SO and first date should be the same

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't think there is any standard method of achieving this functionality. You need to change the first date manually.

For example, what if you had 10 line items, and wanted to just change 5 of them. Then, it wouldn't make sense for the system to automatically update all 10 items. You need to change the "First date" manually.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijesh

Try this and let me know if it resolved.

It will give you a pop-up. Put the date there and it will do (select line items before clicking on edit)

Regards

Rahul

Answers (0)