cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to import the Duty value from GTS system to SAP ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a requirement to retrieve the Duty value from GTS system to a condition type in the Purchase order in SAP ECC.

Could you please let me know what are the configurations required in GTS side and SAP ECC side to achieve this.

What are the other set up required to integrate GTS and SAP ECC for this scenario.

Best Regards,

Yoga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yoga,

The functionality has changed and improved over the versions.  Which versions of SAP ECC and SAP GTS are you running?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

We are using ECC6.0, and GTS 10.1.

Best Regards,

Yoga

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yoga,

Ok, then you should be able to use the standard functionality.

In Transaction VOFM, and in the IMG, you should be able to find Pricing Condition Value Formula 141.  You should use (or copy) that Formula in your MM pricing procedure, and follow the guidance given in the Formula code and the BAdI documentation mentioned there.

Additionally, you need to configure GTS to that the results of the calculations are copied into the correct Condition Types in your ERP schema.  That configuration is under Customs Management > Calculation of Customs Duty > Assignment of Duty Types... > Assignment of Pricing Condition Type to Duty Type..

Good luck with the implementation.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your advise. I will proceed accordingly and get back if I need any more input.

Best Regards,

Yoga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thank you. Following your suggestion, I could retrieve the duty value from GTS.

Best Regards,

Yoga

Answers (0)