SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual budget exceeded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have configured FM for my client, after completing we Have allotted budget for the combination fund centre and Commitment for  what i ve created in FMBB. while doing a first posting in F-02 i am facing this error.

"

Annual budget exceeded by 1,000.00 INR (FM PB Availability Control) for document item 00001

Message no. FMAVC005

Diagnosis

The annual budget is exceeded by 1,000.00 INR (FM PB Availability Control) for the document item 00001. Budget control on outgoing amounts ( ceiling type Expenditures) raised this message for the following combination of availability control ledger, fiscal year (and if applicable, year of cash effectivity) and control object:

9H/2015/DUMMYCENTER/TESTCOMMITMENT"

I did all the possibilities of solving this error but left hopeless. Pls help me to solve this error. I tried  FMAVCREINIT to reconstruct the tables then i even executed T.Code  FMAVCR01 but still i am struck. Do i need to change the config anywere, which  might Configured worng ?

14 REPLIES 14

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does FMAVCR01 show the consumable budget in the same control object as the F-02 posting i.e. Is the Fund Center and Commitment Item the same as the posting? Please post a screen print of this line.

Thanks

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are they DUMMYCENTER and TESTCOMMITMENT Statiticals? if not, have you already notice if is there budget for year 2015?

You can check it through FMB_PL01 report.

If there isn't budget, you need insert it. it can be done in a mass transaction or manually via transaction FMBB.

Regards,

Rodrigo

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

The fund centre and commitment mentioned are not statistical. budget is already available for 2015.

while trying to execute FMB_PL01 . I am not able to find any data.

0 Kudos

Hi balasubramanyan,

If you can not find any data through FMB_PL01 it's a signal that there isn't any budget available.

Take a look how the transaction works when there is budget available:

FMB_PL01 you will fill with the following data:

Company: Your Company Code

Commitment Item: TESTCOMMITMENT

Fund Center: DUMMYCENTER

Value Type: B1 (Budget)

Year: 2015

Running this report it returns for me the available budget for this Commitment Item and Fund Center in 2015.

If you system is not returning any data, you must insert budget. Try do that manually through transaction FMBB.

The fields highlighted in red are fields required in our FM scenario, maybe in your company its values and fields may be different; But, you can see at the bottom of the screen the place where we inform the commitment item and fund center and the budget that will be inserted on them.

By the way, I read that you informed you have budget. If it's true, the system should show this information via FMB_PL01 report.

Try to this via FMBB and then run then report again.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

Regards,

Rodrigo

0 Kudos

Dear Rodger,

Budget is available for the mentioned.

Still error Exist on spite of Budget available

Regards

Bala.

0 Kudos

Dear Halasubramanyan,

Verify if both posts 1,000.00 (type 1000) and 1,000,000.00 (type 3000) were completely posted. Sometimes when they are just earmarked, then the system shows them in report, but they can't be used giving you the issue budget exceeded.

You can verify it by giving a double clicking over the type document and then verifying the column workflow status.

Doube click

Verify the workflow status

If they are E (Earmarked), you need contact your workflow consultant and ask him to verify if the workflow has been correctly triggered to the Fund Center responsibly. If yes, the responsible need to approve it, if not, you have to discuss internally if is necessary set this approval step.

Regards,

Rodrigo

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try to execute FMAVCREINIT and then again post in F-02.

Regards,

Amar Lal

0 Kudos

Dear Amar,

I tried it several times, But still the same error coming.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please post the output from FMAVCR01.

Thanks

Shyam

0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal,

I appreciate your quick response. in FMAVCR01 i dont get the output saying no data available.

Regards

Bala

0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems as if you budget control ledger (9H) is not getting any updates. Have you completed all the steps in configuration of availability control?

Thanks

Shyam

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,
Assuming you are using annual checking horizon (with overall, you should use FMAVCR02 to see your available budget), if FMAVCR01 is not showing any available amount, then check your settings regarding to consumable budget:
1.- Are you using release scenario? (IMG ->Public Sector Management/Budget Control System (BCS)/Budgeting/Basic Settings/Definition of Budget Data/Budget Releases)
if yes, you should release some budget so that you make it available for consumption
2.- Are you using filters for consumable budget? (IMG->Public Sector Management/Budget Control System (BCS)/Availability Control/Settings for Availability Control Ledger/Define Filter Settings for Budget Values)
3.- Is AVC ledger 9H active? (IMG->Public Sector Management/Budget Control System (BCS)/Availability Control/Define Activation of Availability Control)

If you change some of the above settings, then run FMAVCREINIT and retest

best regards

Mar