cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with integration GRC -ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts!

I have some problems with integration GRC-ERP. I create connector, script for SAP Table in spro transaction for KRIs, then Create KRI Implementation,

1. In the KRI Implementation Name field, I type the name of the KRI implementation.
  2. In the KRI Template field, I select the name of the KRI template.
  3. In the Description field, I type a description of the KRI implementation.

In the Connector Type field, I select a connector type:

• SAP Table
  1. In the Connector field, I choose the connector associated with the KRI implementation using the drop-down list.
  2. In the Script field, I choose the script associated with the KRI implementation using the drop-down list.
  3. In the Valid from field, type or select the date from which the KRI implementation is valid.
  4. In the Valid to field, I select the date to which the KRI implementation is valid.
    1. In the Value Column field, I choose the value column using the drop-down list.
    2. In the Aggregation Function field, I choose aggregation function using the drop-down list.
    3. In the Selection Table, I specify the selection criteria by adding selection entries.

At the end I used this KRI Implementation in Risk, but I can't get the values. Look at the screenshort below

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

To get value of KRI by report GRRM_KRI_RUNTIME you need to specify current date (or date of planning execution of the report) in field "Next Execution Date".

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gulzhan,

This might be issue with time frames

check the SAP note

1802252 - GRC RM 10.0 KRI Data time frame is not working

Regards

Baithi

0 Kudos

Assuming your setup is correct, have you ran the job using program GRRM_KRI_RUNTIME ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, unfortunately, I am not the user of the program you mentioned. Could you please send me instructions and descriptions on its application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Jan Steen! I'd used the program you mentioned, but it didn't help me to solve the problem. Do you have anather  idea?