cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation Level Costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to find out how Account Assignment Push Button can be shown in the old (open) maintenance orders after Operation Level Costing functionality has been activated and configured.

I have configured the relevant node to activate Operation Level Costing, this appears to work fine for any new orders we create, but I am trying to work out how we get this functionality enabled for existing work orders. Below are two screenshots of the same order type, the first one shows a new order being created which shows the ‘Account Assignment’ button which enables us to change the WBS for each operation to capture costs at operation level but in the second screenshot we have an existing work order with same order type but the ‘Account Assignment’ button doesn’t appear in this one.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The OLC will not be active for older orders. Only orders created since the function has been activated and customizing maintained will be relevant for OLC. It is not possible to change an existing order to be OLC relevant.

-Paul