cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery option in order type grayed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Am trying to create a scheduling agreement, In this process I have created the forecast also and the in-completion log is free of errors also.
But When am trying to create the delivery from sales order tab at the top right of the screen, the delivery button is grayed out.
Can someone tell me the reason why is it grayed out?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly, Thanks to all of you for responding to my query by spending your precious time.

I happened to solve the issue, here is how I did it.

I was creating a normal Scheduling agreement, but the document type was copied from an existing document type(as this was a Support issue, So i had no clue from where was this copied from).

The Indicator field in Document type had to be blank which instead was maintained as

C: Scheduling agreement with delivery order.So, when I left it blank and saved it then the delivery in the order document was working.

Thanks & Regards

Chaitanya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It appears to be an authorization issue. Check with Basis.

Regards,

SRK

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you getting this option greyout for all document types or only for some document types ?

There is an exit SAPMV45B which controls all these Menu options

Check if the delivery is disabled in this include

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

It is happening only with one document type(scheduling Agreement)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Your item category is custom one. Check which schedule line category is assigned to it and check whether it is delivery relevant. Do you see the same issue when you use standard order type with standard item category?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Yes it is a custom a custom one and the Schedule line assigned to it is Relevent for dekivery checked.
Might be there should be some other control too.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chaitanya,

Though you have mentioned it's happening for one document type, this already means you have checked for other and you see the delivery option in others? Could you confirm as this would mean you have authorization.

Regards

Rahul