Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duty drawback amount at header level

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I want to create DBCK condition which won't be added in net value. For it debit & credit entry will be done. & i want only header level enty to be done in accounting document. I dont want material level value in accounting document.

So, please tell me details of the condition type to be mainatined.

Thanks,

Vishwas

4 REPLIES 4

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all CIN related queries here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement is not clear and you have also not explained why you want this weird requirement.  Hope you know what for drawback claim is used.  It is material based and ideally, you should capture at item level.

Still if you need to achieve this requirement, you have to explain how currently, it is flowing and how you want the account posting to happen.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I need single entry of total duty drawback amount. Now material wise entry is coming. We have 500 to 600 material in single invoice. So user needs single header level entry of total duty drawback amount.

Please find following screenshot of entry now coming.

So, please check & reply.

Thanks,

Vishwas

0 Kudos

You have to make entries in OBCY as recommended in the following note:-

• Note 36353 - AC interface: Summarizing FI documents

Before doing this, better discuss with Finance team, show a demo and get their concurrence.

G. Lakshmipathi