cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in Ordered group approval task is skipped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to lock one user for which approval is required from 2 persons(Org owner and IDM admin) .

The ordered task does not wait for approval task and directly goes to decline option at step1-org owner and email triggers as declined by system.

Here assignment notification is used to send email for pending for approval.- this even does not work .

Need your expert advice, where to check. Thank you in advance

Thank you

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Do you have approvers assigned for your d-system privilege?

try the statement to check:

SELECT * FROM idmv_value_basic WHERE mskey=187510 and attrname='MX_APPROVERS'

If you don't get any result, you need to assign an approver, as mentioned earlier by Norman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Need your guidance. How can I add approvers to the PVO . FYI it was working before and now due to some reason the approval step skipped to decline directly.

Thank you

Ranjan

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just write the MSKEYs of the approves to the MX_APPROVERS-attribute in "to Identity Store" pass before the approval task in the workflow.

On the approval task you must have the "Get Approvers From" set to "Pending Value Object".

regards, Tero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tero ,

Much appreciate your reply .

No Attribute like MX_APPROVERS for To Identity store pass.and you are right! Approvers from pending value object . Screens attached . The same scenario works in Q.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tero , Thank you for the clue . MX_approver was picked through SQl Query . I have corrected . Thank you again .

Ranjan

0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

MX_ATTR_STATE=3  means, it is declined

more interesting:

MX_OPERATION=VALIDATE-ADD

Looks like you are using a ValidateAdd Task for your privilege. In this case connect the AddMember-Task with your approval task and set the ValidateAdd-Task to none.

However, obviously the PVO has no approvers. Either your privilege has no assigned approvers or in a validateAdd operation the approvers are not added to the PVO.

kindly,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thank you ..

Same scenari0 is  working fine in Q. MX_operation= Validate-ADD. approver=0 .

Yes but I see MX_attribute_state =1 in Q. but 3 in D.How to correct this ?

0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

please deselect all dispatchers from your job "decline priv" and retry the assignment. After the pending value is waiting in your prov queue get the content of the pending value.

SELECT * FROM idmv_value_basic WHERE mskey=<the mskey of the PVO>

and post the result here.

Kindly,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your reply . Yes I followed . Below is query result.

normann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

can you do same for the link information of the PVO please

select mcAttrName, mcOtherOcName, mcOtherMSKEYVALUE from idmv_link_ext where mcThisMSKEY = <mskeyOfPvo>

Regards

Norman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Norman,

Result attached .In Q I see list of approvers but in this "D" I see only the requestee id.

normann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

do you have an approver set on the PVO? And is that approver not the requestor or requestee himself? IdM does not allow the person that the assignments are requested for as the approver.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Norman,

Thank you for reply.

Requester and approver are different .