cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How will I downgrade my SAPUI5 Plugins from 1.28 to 1.26?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Our team is currently developing a project using SAPUI5 version 1.28. We would like to know if there are any possibilities to develop our project in the lower version of SAPUI5 (e.g. version 1.26), if the installed version in our Eclipse is the latest? Is it possible to downgrade our plugins? Thank you all for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zondervan,

Please follow the settings in below link to use UI5 library version on server

SAPUI5 Library Location Used for Testing - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library

Hope it helps. Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nguyen,

What will I put here?

<param-value>{protocol}://{host name}:{port number}/{path to UI5 library}</param-value>

I tried this but didn't work.

<param-value>https://localhost:8080/Exercise_2/openui5-sdk-1.26.10/resources/sap-ui-core.js</param-value>

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zondervan,

In the parameter you put the link to your UI5 resources folder in server.

E.g.

<server_host>:<port>/sap/public/bc/ui5_ui5/1.26.8

To see available versions, go to <server_host>:<port>/sap/public/bc/ui5_ui5/index.html

To verify if the application loaded the resource from server, in your application, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+P to see the UI5 version loaded.

Hope it helps. Cheers!

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this may solves your issue,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer, but I think this is only for the runtime of the project. The plugins is what I mean. For example, I use the Ctrl+Space, I will see the 1.26 syntax. Thanks.

Private_Member_15166
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think this might be possible.

You can include version 1.26 to your project but pressing ctrl+space will only bring the autocompletion from installed version of SAPUI5 to your eclipse system.

Which eclipse version you are using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kepler version. Currently 1.28 is the installed version of SAPUI5 in our eclipse. We want to downgrade it to 1.26.