cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Termination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

We are facing this problem in the contract termination, and the steps as following;

1-   The Rental Object Valid From 01.01.2010

2-   The Contract Start 11.05.2015 and the conditions Valid From date 11.05.2015 and the Contract activated in 11.05.2015

3-   We posted all the contract conditions in 11.05.2015 in rerapp

4-   And now we are terminating the contract and we added the Notice Per 31.12.2015 but when we activate the Notice I get the following warning and if we save we get the following error

5- It seems that the system is reading the condition start date is before the Notice Per date and the logic is the termination is after the creation so why this error in saving

Best Regards,

Khairy Soliman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Khairy,

it seems that there are already posted cashflow items after notice

date. In this case the system tries to generate follow-up items

in cashflow for the retroactive changes.

Please check your customizing settings for reference flow types

for follow-up postings for condition increase or reduction.

I assume that there is an assignment missing.

I hope that this information helps to clarify the issue.

Regards,

Bowen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Khairy

After the notice, system posts follow-up postings for already posted items.

when you in contract, try to simulate cash flow, you can see which relation type and reference flow type is missing in customizing.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error is coming due to issues in the posted condition. Either there is some change done in customizing of the reference flow types after posting the conditions or thee was a problem in the existing config of the reference flow type being used bu the condition(s) in the contract.

If you dont think, there is some issue in the customizing, then delete the notice in the contract. Then forcibly regenerate the cash flow and save the contract. Open the contract in change mode and simulate the cash flow now, if you see the error again then there is issue in your config which you need to check. If there is no issue found while simulation, then you can assign notice to the contract hassle free.

Regards,

Sid