cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting SAP report into EXCEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if this post belongs in this group. I normally post in the SAP Business One group, however we are starting to move to enterprise SAP. Other sites are already using E-SAP.

One user has an issue in which material numbers that change when exported to Excel,. I wanted to check with you to see if you know of a solution or why this is happening?

User indicates that material numbers formatted such as "ABAXXXXXX" comes over as "000000006325186" when the report is exported into Excel.

The user exact words:

"Generating report from 'VA05' in SAP.   I am not able to print from SAP, so I usually export the report to Excel and print from there.  The only problem with this is that the "Material" numbers change to 000000006325186 and so on. "

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The export to Excel from VA05 works for me. However, you might suggest to the user to try copying and pasting the data from VA05 into Excel, which also works for me.

Glenn

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Could you try yourself in productive environment same steps executed by user and see how it is happening? Plus share some screen shots for the same. I hope user is not mixing material number with material description, cross check.

Regards

Rahul