cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close PO with errors in MEMASSPO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to close very old PO. I go to MEMASSPO and set fields EREKZ and ELIKZ. For many reasons and errors, there are some PO that I cant close with MEMASSPO.

The PO are so old these problems cant be solved.

Is there any way to close PO with errors anyway?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Share the problems you have in the old POs,

2. MEMASSPO- also called PO change BAPI, if you custom validations in place.. there is no work around until you resolve these issues..So wear thinking hat and find out a way to resolve the issues in POs.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piru

Delivery Completed means no more goods receipt is possible .. so that is fine also ELIKZ "L" will only get set when PO is closed.. So this is standard SAP requirements to before you archive purchase orders. I think you are good..

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jagdeep and Jurgen!

We are trying transaction SARA with these PO. When documentas are archived, SARA sets ELIKZ(Delivery Completed) = 'X' and LOEKZ (Delition Indicator) = 'L'.

I am afraid this will bring some inconsistencies in SAP. Do you think this could bring other side efects besides archiving the documents?

Thanks!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I actually wonder how you can archive with SARA if the POs can't be closed with MEMASSPO. I actually expect the same error then in SARA.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I could think of 2 options beside of correcting the errors:

- SAP ILM  can archive data that is not business complete.

- SLO to carve out this data from your tables (this service costs)