Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM Requirements-->Pricing routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have created a VOFM routine 923 by going to Requirements-->Pricing. This routine 923 is supposed to suppress or enable a Condition type ZYRT. When I create my Sales order, because of the sales order data the Condition type ZYRT must not be visible in Conditions tab. But it is visible in Conditions tab. When I go to analysis section, I find that there are 2 entries of Condition ZYRT.

Entry 1-->Condition ignored (Requirement 923 not fulfilled)

Entry 2-->Condition record has been found .

This is strange because there should have been only 1 entry in Analysis section.

When I update the pricing, then the condition type ZYRT is no more visible in conditions tab.

I debugged the routine and found that it is getting called 3 times, would you please let me know why it is getting called more than 1 time.

Would you please guide me here.

Regards,

Amit

2 REPLIES 2

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

Check the concerned pricing procedure in V/08.

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Think one entry would be for header condition if it is included in the header also.

Check if some your code is not affecting the sy-subrc value even though is not executing the code.

Hope this helps.