cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management functionality if the quantity is not confirmed also in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one requirement in which client wants to have a credit check for a customer even if the confirmed schedule line qty is zero.

Any idea where to check in Standard SAP.

or any user exit or logic needs to be developed?

I have tried to check in standard but it is not checking the credit limit when the order doesnt have confirmed schedule lines.

that is no effect on credit exposure in FD32.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Shizan Siddiqui

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul/Jobi,

It was blank previously, I had put it to check alternatively.

Removed again and checked,  the requirement is still not met.

I can save the sales order which doesnot have confirmed qty.

Sales order is in Horizon also.

I think a new logic needs to be created where it does not take the ATP into account and just update the customers credit exposure as soon as we punch the order.

once again, requirement is to update the credit check even without confirmed order qty's.

that is as soon as we save the order it should update the Credit exposure field in FD32, or if credit limit reaches near 100% it should block the sales order even without confirmed schedule lines.

Regards,

Shizan

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shizan,

Check in OVA8 whether "item check" is clicked or not. This should be ON. Also go through F1 documentation for the same to understand. Also check if you have maintained any routine in the same which specifically checks after SL is there.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the reply.

I have already checked that, it is active.

Requirement is to have a credit check even if the confirmed qty is zero. Currently if any article has zero confirmed schedule line qty., it will not impact the credit check of the customer.

Regards,

Shizan

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shizan,

DId you checked for routine in the same?

regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Checked the routine, it is left blank as that is for No credit check (01=if order doesnt have any item)

Can you please guide further?

Regards,

Shizan

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shizan,

Could you share screen shot of OVA8? Plus check have you maintained credit horizon in FD32 and if sales order is outside this horizon?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos
jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shizan,

You have the routine 1 assigned in document controlling in your credit check. Hope you know what that routine does..

Remove the routine and your requirement will be met.

Check and revert

Jobi

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shizan,

As I posted earlier do you have routine and you confirmed no. Whereas we see that you have assigned a routine 1 in the same. Remove the same and test it. Plus also make sure that sales order is in credit horizon as you have one month horizon.

Let us know if it resolved your issue.

Regards

Rahul