cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand Planning notes View issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

User has drilled a SKU at Display attribute level and saved a notes. When I just load product i'm not able to see Notes, But when I Drill to particular Display Attribute, note is showing in planning book. However when I tried for Display notes its showing a message

(Key Fig/Month.)

Note(s) found in subordinate selection

Call overview (for display)

I tried checking for notes in /SAPAPO/SDP_NOTE and in table /sapapo/tsareate field DOCTAB. I don't see any note there, How do I recall display this note ion Planning book now ?

TIA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check SAP note

1746068 - SDP94: note is not displayed in drill-down view

Let me know if it resolved your issue and follow else let us know further concern,

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue seems similar but 100% not sure.

Basically note was saved at Display attribute level which is Numeric. I tried replicating the same in quality, saved a note at by drill down to detail level. I was getting same error at total level but at detail level I was able to see Notes, but this isn't the same with Prod. Though I have saved at detail level at Display attribute, I was also able too notes in /sapapo/sdp_notes

TIA

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Isn't the issue in production equal to what is mentioned in the SAP note 1746068. Try implementing the same and see the results. Could be coz of certain reason you don't see as of now in quality environment.

Regards

Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to view the notes, you have to search in the same aggregation level in which you have maintained the notes.

Also find the aggregation level in which you maintained the notes from the transaction /SAPAPO/SDP_NOTES.

Also note that we cannot maintain notes in any attribute level.

Hope this answer is helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, well I tried dev to update notes at attribute level and I was able to do so, as there only one SKU for that attribute, when I drilled to Attribute and SKU to Total level , i was able to view the notes but nit when I drilled to SKU level though its only one SKU I was unable to view notes... I was able to view sames notes for same SKU at /SAPAPO/SDP_NOTES

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey PowerStar,

If I understood your problem correctly, I hope you have maintained the notes in a particular level, and you are trying to view the notes in the lower level. It will not obviously display the notes at higher level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, However I should be able to view notes at /sapapo/sdp_notes ?