cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Acknowledgement for HTTP adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the following Integration Process (BPM) defined.

I receive a RFC Message from R/3 in XI. The RFC message is put into a BPM scenario. It then waits for a second message to arrive which belongs to the first. Then i have to send the two messages in order (first the 1st message, then the second). These messages are both Asynchron. To make sure the messages are sent in correct order, i put the send steps in separate blocks and i request a transport acknowledgement. The message is written with a file adapter to a directory. This is on the testing environment and (as far as i can see now) working correct, because the send step is waiting for the acknowledgement and then going to process the second message.

Now in the production system we do not send the message to a file, but to another system using the HTTP adapter. I cannot test this in any other system, so my question is: <b>Can i use the Transport Acknowledgement with the HTTP adapter in the production system to make sure the messages are delivered in correct order???</b>

Or do i have to do other things?

Thanks in advance!

Marcel Leeraar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Considering that HTTP adapters also support transport ack's, I dont think this should be a problem and it should work just as it did with file adapters.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0d/5ab43b274a960de10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (0)