Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More action event is defined for same action

surajprakash_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am continuously getting two st22 dump in production. Please find attached doc.

1. ASSERTION_FAILED
  2. UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

Dump are in standard program So, I raise SAP support ticket but they replied as given below.

I am not able to understand what it means "More action event is defined for same action"

Both dumps comes in unknown situation it some time appears some time not.Hence not able to replicate.

We are on sap basis 7.01 sp05.

Thanks,

Suraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sudhakargadde
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Please check the active calls in the short dump, may be we can find the where the custom method is called or component (methods or events triggered), Window (methods or events triggered), or view (methods or events triggered). Please go to the stack of active calls may be this will help to resolve the issue.

Regards

Sudhakar

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

The issue might be due to cardinality mismatch if the dumps are in the webdynpro component. As a first step for RC analysis for this dump, click on source code extract, which would give the exact place in the code where the dump is being triggered. With that point an conclusion can be drawn, for the cause for the dump.

Regards,

Harsha

surajprakash_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

Thanks for reply!!

Yes, It is triggered in webdynpro. Code extract points to standard method.

Thanks,

Suraj

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

with the point we can draw a line for the reason for the issue,could you share the screenshot of the source code extarct

surajprakash_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

Please find screenshot.

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

It is an Basis component. Please check further, why this class is being used in your application.

Regards,

Harsha

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

You need to install the note 1962126 - short dumps UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION.

It will help you.

BR,

RAM.