cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatcher cannot be tested

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have installed the Identity Managemnt 7.2( IDM 7.2). I have completed the installation of the Identity Center and Virtual Directory Server. I have started  with the initial configuration of the Identity Center. The issue is that, while configuring the dispatcher I am unable to test it.  When I press the Test button I am getting the following error as shown in the image below.  

Is there any way to clean the existing semaphores? I have tried with deleting the existing dispatcher and recreating it once again. But the still the issue exists. Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Madhav J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not error.

Start the dispatcher and trying running a job using this dispatcher.

I think job should get executed.

ole_k_rosberg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

This is not an error, it is the normal behavior.

Schedule a job and check that it is picked up by the dispatcher (see Matts blog Testing Dispatchers)

Regards,

Ole K.

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

I have seen this error but did not do anything regarding that. It just repeats the last line again and again forever.

I was informed that I can ignore this error and check if the dispatcher is running by creating an empty job and check if dispatcher can run the job.

Kind regards,

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Take a look at this blogpost from Matt that can provide you with some guidance regarding your current issue:

Regards,

Marco

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, Marco!

Madhav, also take a look at Steffi's blog, which can also be helpful in diagnosing some issues:

Matt