cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidated invoicing with changing dates each month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I have a customer that wants consolidated invoicing which I know how to set up in SAP. The issue I have is that the date that the invoices should generate will change on a monthly basis. Is it possible to have a specific Invoicing dates type that allows me to change the date on a monthly basis rather than creating multiple entries?

Many thanks in advance

Emma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emma,

Are you wanting each month to specify the date on which invoicing will automatically be performed for that customer? If that's the case, look into creating a factory calendar for the customer and defining it in the Invoice Dates field:

Invoice dates (calendar identification)

Use

Procedure

Hope this helps.

Glenn

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Copy pasting from other documentation is not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn & G,

Basically the customer wants one invoice a month. The date that the invoice will generate for month 1 should be 31.07.2015, the following month it should be 30.08.2015 and the following month 25.09.2015 as an example.

What I am looking for is an Invoice date type that allows me on a monthly basis to change the date. Is this possible?

Many thanks

Emma

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In customer master (Payer), there is a field "Invoicing dates" where you have options to set according to your requirement.  Set this and test in your system.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G,

Sorry, I can see that I can create a type that will have a set date (say end of month each month) but I cannot see how I can create a type that allows me to modify the date each month.

Please advise.

Many thanks

Emma

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the requirement such that multiple deliveries are PGId and you need to conslidate into one billing document ?  Did you come across Invoice List functionality ?

G. Lakshmipathi