cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New business functionality in EHP7 LOG_SD_PRICE_LIST_2, gave report V_NLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

I have activated a business functionality in EHP7 and it has given me a price list v_nln, an enhanced version of v/ld.

The report v_nln holds data such as customer, material, subtotal 1,2,3,4,5, tax, net value, etc. The subtotal 1 column shows negative value and all other columns except customer and material shows 0. Request you all to help me understand this report. Also the message screen shows a list of multiple errors and warnings. Is there a need for any configuration to rectify the errors?

Screenshot of the errors and report attached herewith.

Thank you in advance.

Regards Amit S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Did you already went through the below links:

Sales and Distribution, Price Lists - Logistics - SAP Library

SAP Library - Logistics

If still not clear, could you provide clean screen shots as above are blurt.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Yes I have gone thorugh those links as well, but it didn't help me much.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

Could you share clear screen shots?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer this image and the error message below:

The error says:

Pricing error 801 for customer XXXXXXXX and material XXXXXXXX

Message no. CM_PIQ_API202

Diagnosis

An error occurred during pricing of an item.

System Response

The system issues an error code and marks the pricing result as incorrect. The following codes are available:

• 228: No cost could be determined for the item.  An error occurred when the system read the material data relevant for valuation.
  • 237: Contribution margin is too low for the item.
  • 249: Customer expected price differs from net price.
  • 605: Incorrect pricing due to missing license data
  • 801: Pricing error: Mandatory condition is missing.
  • 802: Pricing error: A field overflow occurred, for example, in quantity or currency conversion, or due to a very large pricing result.
  • 803: Pricing error during exchange rate conversion
  • 804: Pricing error during quantity conversion
  • 806: Internal pricing error. Possible reasons are, for example: The number of condition rows on one step exceeds 99 or payment terms are missing.
  • 807: Error during transfer of tax conditions. The system found a condition type in the tax determination procedure that is not available in the current document pricing procedure.
  • 808: Consolidated value for the item could not be determined.
  • 899: Calculation procedure and tax key are not in table T007A.

Procedure

Investigate the root cause of the error indicated by the error code and solve it.

Thank you.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

In this case you need to investigate the error code. In above example it say's 801: Pricing error: Mandatory condition is missing, check whether relevant condition is maintained for the same.

The same is mentioned in SAP note

2009032 - Missing long text for message CM_PIQ_API202: "Pricing error &3 for customer &1 and materia...

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you rahul,

I am still not able to understand what is the value which shows up in the subtotal 1 column and why does it show a negative value.

Request some help in understanding the report.

Thanks & Regards

Amit.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Waiting for your reply. Hope you can help me help understand this report and advise if any config needs to be done in order to get the corect output.

Thank you,

Regards Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

Request to help me understand this report.

Thank you

Regards Amit