cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Invoice in Reference to a Contract posting

0 Kudos

Dear,

We have activated the business function LOG_MM_CI_3 to post vendor invoices with direct reference to contract.

The problem I am encountering now is that while maintaining the MIRO transaction, the system automatically populate the standard error message M8147 - Account determination for entry 2000 WRX not possible where ''2000'' is our chart of account.

Does anyone have the same problem? I would not understand why WRX transaction/event is called in this particular case given the fact neither relase order nor service entry sheet is maintained for this particular contract line item?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dear,

I solved problem with invoices with direct reference to contract.

Solution was to maintain material master record, tab MRP 2, field Scheduling Margin Key.

Thanks all.

Regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate, I have no idea how scheduling margin key does interact with posting an invoice. how did you find that out?

0 Kudos

Dear,

sorry,I made mistake. You need to maintain field quota arrangment usage on material master tab Purchasing. Thanks for fast replay

@Jürgen L: Thanks you for fast replay. You noticed mistake.

Regards

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quite confusing solution. Quota arrangement uses is not related to account determination process. Are you sure that you did not need to maintain the account determination (for WRX key) and you were able to post the invoice ?

0 Kudos

I maintained account determination for WRX key before i posted this discussion. But that did not solved my problem from above. Solution was to maintaion field quota arrangment usage on material master.

Regards

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Honestly , it is still hard to believe the solution.

Anyway, thanks for the confirmation..

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please ensure you made the following customizing setting,

• To enable users to post invoices directly to contracts, you must activate Customizing activity Activate Direct Posting to Contracts. In SAP Customizing, choose Start of the navigation path Materials Management Next navigation stepLogistics Invoice Verification Next navigation stepIncoming Invoice Next navigation stepActivate Direct Posting to Contracts End of the navigation path

Also refer the SAP note 1917999 (error message M8147) and the following link for your better understanding,

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/a1/72ff7e8e464d9980f75852975c94f3/frameset.htm

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure, but have you checked is there any amount got posted for transaction key WRX ?

I am assuming, this case may be similar to the scenario  in this KBA document 1802639 - Account determination WRX in MM-Invoice for Non-Valuated GR