Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with associate LOV in IDT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have Two issues with LOV

1. I have created LOV based on business layer objecs for yearweek(yyyyww) using some conditions to get yearweeks less than current week. And that is fine i get the result as expected(yearweeks less than current week). But when i associate this LOV with an object it behave strange. I am getting all the yearweeks (greater than current week also).

If i right click that object and click on show list of values it shows those values which is there in LOV which is fine,

but if i right click on obj and click on show values or use it in query it shows all the yearweeks

2. I have created a LOV based on sql query in data foundation and I am able to see it in business layer(inherited). but if i want to assign this LOV to an obj it is not showing when i click on associate lov on an obj

We are on IDT 4.1 SP2

Please help!

Regards,

Mathivanan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathivanan

i studied your first issue.try the following you'll get correct answers

1.edit the lov query in business layer by adding a sub query as in snapshots Yearweek2.png

2.Refresh the query you'll see the prompt for year week here i am selecting 2002/06 as attached in Yearweek.png

3. now as per your requirement values should be less than 2002/06 like 2002/05,2002/04,...2002/01.

the result is attached in Yearweek3.png.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks and regards

M.Babji