cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 SAP Internal Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am getting below error when try to open ITEM screen RELATIONSHIP Tab -->RELATED OBJECTS sub tab.

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: The ASSERT condition was violated.

(termination: RABAX_STATE)

How to correct the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

I checked my Config and it is exactly set up as per the required SNOTE you reference above.

My error is not an "ASSERTION_FAILED" error, and it is not when I navigate from related objects.

My error rise when I am in the Object Link tab, select "Open" and on the Pop screen that appears, I select any transaction.

I get an error stating "WEBYNPRO_RT 007 cannot be processed in plugin mode HTTPS"

Any ideas?

Regards

Pieter

former_member301510
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pieter,

Do refer the SAP note.

That exactly matches to your issue.

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2729437

2729437 - Dump in tab Related Objects for a Portfolio Item.

You need to do customizing for the relevant DFM Object Link Type (er.g. 0INMITEM) correctly. The Values "Destination" and/or "Log.System" need to be specified correctly.

Regards,

Sandeep

0 Kudos

Hi Judith

I sit with the same issue, except it is on S/4HANA 1909. I linked a PS Project to the Item on the the Object Links sub tab of the tab Relationships. When selecting "Open" to navigate to the PS project via a transaction, the pop up screen with the transactions opens successfully. The moment I select any of the transactions, I immediately gets a "500 Internal Server Error" stating that "WEBYNPRO_RT 007 cannot be processed in plugin mode HTTPS".

I am able to open the PS Project if I navigate from the tab at the top "Project>PS Project".

I am also able to navigate from the relevant Project Management project to WBS elements, Networks and activities.

I followed all of your suggested settings above, but to no avail.

Any ides where to start looking or what to do?

Kind regards

Pieter

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

please check, if  the "Logical System" is maintained for the object link types:

IMG path for the same :
     "SAP Portfolio and Project Management   > Common Functions  > Decision
     Flow Management Settings  > Define DFM Object Link Types"

Define correct Logical system for each object link types which is activated.

Also check, if the used groupings are activated in V_DPR_OBL_OBGRP.

Best regards,
Judith