cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem setting condition for mail notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fellas,

Iam trying to accomplished Action  scenario for my mail notification on Solution Manager. :

The first action  would send notification to message processor when the status is changed from New to In Process for the first time, in order to accomplished that I have to set the condition such as" &CRM Service Request.User Status&=E0002ZMIN0001" .

The second action would be sending notification to message processor  when the reporter click the "save and reply" button.Ive just noticed that the status is automatically changed to In Processs when the reporter does that. In order to make the notification works I also have to set the condition the same as the first scenario. So I have two action  with the same condition.

The problem is that each time the first action gets triggered, the second also gets triggered because they have the same condition. How do I set the second condition so it would triggered only on the desired condition. I managed to set the first action so that it would triggered only once by setting Max 1 processed action for action definition but I have no idea to set the second action.

Any suggestion would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruby,

Execution of action can be controlled by using combination of start and schedule conditions for any actions.

Please refer below blog for more information. You can create start and schedule conditions for actions performed by different users.

Regards,

Hanumant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumant,

Thanks for your reply, I finally use this note 1275036 - Linking action execution and status change and this link http://scn.sap.com/people/extra.li/blog/2014/07/16/itsm-configuration-tips-how-to-link-action-execut.... It surely fulfill my requirement and it works well but I'll check the link you suggested.

Thanks