Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Duty with sales BOM

patrick_g1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

we want to use excise duty with sales BOM.

Background:

We have sales BOM which have materials which are excise duty relevant and also some materials within this BOM which are not excise duty relevant.

AsIs status:

Currently we sale just the BOM header material and the excise duty amount, which will be calculated based on the header amterial, is not correct.

ToBe status:

We want to maintain the excise duty relevant materials in excise duty master data and the amount should be calculated based on the relevant materials within theis sales BOM.

Technical background:

As far as I understood the process of excise duty the data source for the calculation is the material document.

Means: If the excise duty relevant materials are not within the material document which will be posted these materials will not be considered within excise duty reporting (e.g.: /BEV2/EDT3 - Document Evaluation).

I hope this explains what I am searching for.

If you have some more technical details about excise duty and which data will be considered I would be very thanksful.

Best regards

Patrick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Explode the BOM components in sale order / billing by maintaining Sales BOM in CS01 and maintain pricing at component level, excise duty can be calculated for whichever component you want

G. Lakshmipathi

3 REPLIES 3

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Explode the BOM components in sale order / billing by maintaining Sales BOM in CS01 and maintain pricing at component level, excise duty can be calculated for whichever component you want

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi,

many thanks. Just another question.

I got the information that my post has been rejected.

As I am new here can you give me some hints what I can do better to avoid such rejections?

Best regards

Patrick

0 Kudos

Initially it was posted in MM forum, I had alerted moderator to move this discussion to correct forum (Internationalization and Unicode) and got a message as 'Automatic rejection: view failed'. I hope it was happened automatically for spam attack.

That's because you got this rejection message too, I think later, moderator has approved your discussion. Now, your discussion is visible.