cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tables found??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not very keen on experimenting the Python based starter kit, i have written Java code to post data using HTTPS POST to the IoT service on HCP developer account.

Although i get a status code 202 and status text as "Accepted" , in the MMS Cockpit, i keep on getting a message as below.

This code is a working one and i just added new devices / device type and message type. Where are my messages going ?? Also , earlier this message was a 500 internal server error and now changed to no tables found

Thanks,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anton_levin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I know it is a quite old post but in order to close it, could you please share if you were able to proceed with the service and if yes, what was the reason/solution here?

That time "No tables found" message would mean that MMS has no data source binding or binding is corrupted or connectivity to the DB has been lost.

Thanks in advance,

Anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anton,

I do not remember exactly but it was probably re-deployment of MMS that resolved the issue.

I'd assume that redeployment of MMS which is a Java App (iotmms), does restore the data source binding even if tampered with and hence that might have resolved the issue.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Amol

anton_levin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right, re-deployment of MMS will restore the binding if it is missing. Another possible explanations is that connectivity to the DB has been lost temporary. Unfortunately, it is too late to check the logs but I am happy you could proceed. Many thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Anton