cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS24 - GR date for Stock shows incorrect date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In Transaction LS24 - warehouse stock per material, latest GR date is not shown under GR date field.

Stock has been goods receipt in the recent times but it shows the old GR date under this GR date field.

any idea/ suggestions?

Thanks

Rajeshkumar D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

List of TOs to show that the receipt from 06/02/2015 was stored in the same bin as the quant with the 12/21/2014 date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your screenshot confirms my doubt

Pls uncheck addition to existing stock

problem will be solved

award point if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nishant, I need the bin as a fixed bin, in this case if I uncheck "Addition to existing stock", it is throwing an error. How to configure for a fixed bin strategy. Kindly advise.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish, LT24 list has around 400 number of records, i have pasted the latest TO transactions.

Let me know if i can provide you more details..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the reason is , you would have allowed addition to storage,mix storage in config

So if 2 quants are mixed with diffrent dates they will always show older GR date in data

Check if my debug is right, i will tell u remedy for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posting date for latest GR was 06/02/2015, but the GR date in LS24 was 12/21/2014

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The above information is not sufficient to suggest what is the reason, Could you please use LT24 transaction to get the detail list of Confirmed transfer order against the material (130575), in the report output select few additional field (have a look on below attached screen) and share the screenshot

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

these 2 screenshots are not convincing as they are not sufficient as evidence.

If your receipt from 06/02/2015 was done into a different bin than the existing old stock and this quant got already consumed, then you still have the older quant with a GR date of  12/21/2014 left in the warehouse.

You should list all your TOs to show that the receipt from 06/02/2015 was stored in the same bin as your quant with the 12/21/2014 date.

Further you would need to check if the customizing "GR DATA IN QUANT" was not by any chance done after 06/02/2015

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

I think in add to existing stock allowed on your storage type level .If yes then it will come .

Do one think in interface table - SPRO-IMG-LE--WM-INTERFACE -(LE-WM Interface to inventory management) in 13 number column - GR Date , maintain as per you requirement

GR Date = Mat Doc Date

GR Date = Posting Date Mat Doc

& What Manish sir said LE---WM---Activities---TR---Movement type

GR DATA IN QUANT'  , if its flagged in , removed that one .

& then run the transaction once again , I hope it will helpful , If you get success give the point to Manish sir.

Regards

Dillesh

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your setting for "GR DATE IN QUANT' under movement type               

LE---WM---Activities---TR---Movement type

refer the below mentioned existing scn thread for more detail

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3695411

Former Member
0 Kudos

"GR DATA IN QUANT'  is flagged in the config settings.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please share your analysis which tells that the GR date is incorrect in LS24