Number field in HANA DB (decimal 15.2 or Integer) used as a Measure is (automatically) converted to string
I'm experiencing some problems related to modeling AV:
- In HANA DB table I have a few values (decimal) fields that I'm going to use in my Analytical View (AV) - > SHINE model, table SO.Item - >fields GROSSAMOUNT, NETAMOUNT,...
- I'm using them in my AV
- At the time of creation of AV, I define them as "measures"
- After I validate&activate the AV I want to test it (of course)
- I open the data preview for my view and all measures are of type "STRING"
see the pictures attached.
Do you have any idea what's wrong? Lang/locale? Other?
My HANA Studio version is 2.1.4
HANA db version is rev97
thank you & regards,
the issues is solved.
I tested the behaviour at my colleagues HANA Studio with lower version and there it worked.
- our HANA db version is rev97
- I installed HANA Studio rev100 -> didn't work
- I downgraded HANA Studio to rev97 -> it works fine
Thank you all for you time and suggestions.