cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Determination Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would like to ask more information regarding below concern. Could you please explain to me on how this material should maintain in the condition record(vb11)?  This is a material substitution and I have maintained the all the fields in the condition record but I still get the 'Exclamation Point' in the analysis. Could you explain to me why is this happen? For some reason, some of the materials I have maintained has been determine. Please see below screenshot. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Looking at the screen, I feel that the field "Material" might not have been correctly generated in the condition table within the access sequence. Can you please check the condition table within the access sequence and ensure that this condition table is completely generated. If not please generate the condition table.

Else just to ensure that this is the problem, try maintaining your condition record for another table and check if record is fetched for that condition record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as indicated by Navaneeth, seems the field is not properly generated against the material, are you using the standard material number field MATNR as the field or a Z-field. this exclamation indicates that the material field is not mapped appropriately to be validated against the available master record & hence the master record is never accessed with this incomplete information.

Regards

Ilango

RAF
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

click on view button. I guess vbap-matnr is not filled and therefore not supplying the material for the condition record.

BR

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joef,

Are both materials assigned to same sales area? Also check in VB12 have you maintained 0004 as automatic to see the results. I am already considering that stock for original material is less then sales order quantity and in VB12 you have assigned right material number.

Regards

Rahul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the screen shot shared by you, it is clear that you have not maintained the required material code in condition record.  Check once again.

G. Lakshmipathi