cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activate /deactivate integ mod in APO

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

1.Hi experts - now  the activation is triggered and is running, if there is a green tick then i can persume that all stocks has been transferred,

2.within the boundaries of CIF segment which cif related t code will confirm me that stocks has been transferred  ,

3.that way when i shift to APO in which  tcode will i get to know the stocks that has come from ECC has settled down in APO-

thanks--

rahul ohio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

If you go to CFM2 put the integration model name and go in, scroll to the right it will show the materials for which stock has been transfered (click on total count under stocks). Here itself it should show you new status should be green tick.

In APO you can check the same in /sapAPO/rrp4. Put the Order type accordingly under other tab and you will see only stocks.

regards

Rahul

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks rahul, while i sit to test along with users ,i will try out your idea

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

join hands with me look below the screen shot ,given to Marius Talos and can you plz locate the icon to see to which work centre that product belongs to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

I thought the discussion was about stock?

Product doesn't 'belong to' a work center, so there is no such Icon.  Neither does stock belong to a work center.

Work centers are used in production orders/planned orders.  A single order can contain many work centers.  A single product/location can be built using multiple PPMs/PDSs, each of which can have different collections of work centers.

Best Regards,

DB49

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

If you scroll to right there is column called resource, you will see the name of work center there. If this what you are looking for (for planned orders & production orders)

Regards

Rahul

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

DB you have assumed I am too naive and dumb ,that was once upon a time,these days it is not so,

I know stock doesn't belong to work centre.

but a product/material;) HALB or FERT ) should have to emanate from work centre, isn't it?

Where is that work centre ,how to track down that ,i am hunting all around in rrp3 i dont find any.

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

yup rahul  i scrolled to the extreme right ( just have a quick glance of image) i don't see resource,

any other way i could locate the product - resource/work centre  relationship ,within  APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

...how do I tell my users that this belongs to this work center.( which icon in rrp3)

...but a product/material;) HALB or FERT ) should have to emanate from work center, isn't it?

DB you have assumed I am too naive and dumb...

Chill out, Illustrious One.  Even if I had assumed such a thing, naïveté is not a sin to be seen as a badge of shame.  We are all naive about SOMETHING.  Enlightenment is a journey..

My point was that for a given Finished Good material  or Assembly material, the relationship between that specific 'product' (material) and a 'resource' (work center) is not one-to-one.  For example: yesterday you built a product on resource 'A', but today you are building that same product on resource 'B', and tomorrow you will build it on resource 'C'. One product in //RRP3; multiple resources.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok Ok got your point now.really en lighted about the work centre-product logic, but i should be able to tell them -" this planned order or production order has come from/executed on this resource ,this date,this shift,and this time.

please help me from which t code do i get this information.

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Oh i overlooked your answer ,rahul 

got it !  as you said it was in CFM2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tathāgata Rahul,

i should be able to tell them -" this planned order or production order has come from/executed on this resource ,this date,this shift,and this time.

There is not much support for tracking of execution-type documents in APO.  APO is a planning system, not an execution system (but there are a few exceptions!).

These types of data are normally reviewed in the execution system.  If your execution system is an integrated ECC system, then MB51 in ECC is a good general purpose tool for such tracking.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member200970
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Rahul

Once the complete stocks are transferred from ECC TO APO.

The complete stocks details in detail can be known in RRP3 & RRP4 ( Product View, Process

receipts)

But the exact figure in a single shot you can find in the Material master's Procurement view .

Here the stocks quantity gets updated .

Here you can see the exact figure of stocks available in that location for consumption .

Note : This will be helpful if you are looking the details of in specific a single product stock details.

Regards

Arvind pabba

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

gud idea indeed !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

First you have to activate the model. Select the first line and then press Start button. You must have both preview/new status green.

Then you can check the stock in APO in SNP planning book or RRP3, RRP4.

Thanks,

Regards

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

ok talos ,one more help i will insert the screen just see,how do i tell my users that this belongs to this work centre.( which icon in rrp3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The stock can belong to a storage location not to a work center. In the RRP3 you can find storage location under column sub location.

Thanks,

Regards, Marius

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks  talos found out .

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

I see that the IM is already in active status. So, as long as the material - location combinations for which you intend to CIF the stock has been selected in the initial variant, then those stocks would have got CIFed to the corresponding APO system. In the CFM1 screen when you were generating the model - I hope you did select the necessary "Stock" elements. There are different type of Stocks like Customer Stock, Vendor Stock, Storage Loc stock etc.,

You may also randomly check the stock situation between MD04 in ECC and /SAPAPO/RRP3 in APO.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rahul ohio

Looking at your screen shot, my assumption & suggestions.

1. Your IM is not active

2. You should have the green tick in prev status & new status

3. First GO to CFM1, give the IM , Generate IM (F8)

4,come to CFM2, tick new status and start (F8)

5, this will take a few min, depending on your Queue status

6. then you can check in APO RRP3  your stock with MD04 stock in ECC.

Please confirm, if this is ok.

regards

SRS Kannan

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

no my IM is active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also run reconciliation report (/SAPAPO/CCR) to check if all stocks has been transferred from ECC to APO.

Thanks.

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks rohit.