SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDocs are getting processed immediately even though in partner profile settings "Collect Idocs"

0 Kudos

Hello Exeperts,

In our production system we are facing one issue. For some of the Outbound Idocs we needed to put it as Collect Idocs and the background job should pick these up and process it. But even though we have done the configuration correctly (by selecting "Collect Idocs"radio button in WE20) the Idocs are being processed immediately.

This production client is a copy from another production client where in the first one its working fine and in the copy one its not.

Is there any other settings or place where we can check it? or Are we missing something?

Thanks

Vipin KV

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally we got the solution. The issue was in service provider data exchng process, in formats we should set DE send as. NOT SENT. If its not selected with any entry then it will send idocs immediately for that particular process.

Thanks

Vipin KV

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

Hi,

Any help will be appreciated.

thanks

Vipin KV

0 Kudos

Hello Vipin.  I understand you said this is a production copy therefore the logic should be the same but any chance something has updated the logic generating your idoc that may have it fitting this KA?  This speaks from an inbound perspective but I presume it also applies to outbound.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1777090

Regards,

James

0 Kudos

Hi James,

Thank you for the reply. But when I checked Idocs which is having issues, I didnt see them with Express flag set X.

We are using Utilities version 602.

thanks

Vipin KV

0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally we got the solution. The issue was in service provider data exchng process, in formats we should set DE send as. NOT SENT. If its not selected with any entry then it will send idocs immediately for that particular process.

Thanks

Vipin KV

0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

I am facing the above issue. Can you please guide me with steps to set the required format in service provider data exchange process.

Thanks,

Regards,

Anand