cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Not Created in SAP ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SAP C4C with integration to SAP ECC via HCI. We have set up all the data mappings and connections however when we create a new customer from SAP C4C the idoc fails with the following message "Fill all required fields SAPMF02D 0111 ADDR1_DATA-COUNTRY". All address data is populated in SAP C4C when creating the customer but is not sent to SAP ECC.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. Right now SAP is looking into the issue.

When I remove the RegionCode from the customer is successfully migrates from SAP C4C to SAP ECC via HCI.

When I look at the code list mappings they are set as local and external are equal. When I try to change this to Map individual codes it finds no regions. I have validated the regions are part of our project so I am not sure why the F4 list doesn't show any regions.

If anyone has experienced this and has a correction please let me know

Thanks
Chris

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

raphael-l
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Chris,

since you marked this topic as solved, what was your solution?

Have you raised an incident?

Regards,

Raphael

EDIT: I've done the code list mapping even if it was a bit of work....

former_member210407
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Adress informations in DEBMAS should be forced to "/" because they are handled with a different Idoc.

Standard DEBMAS mapping take that into account but if you made changes in the standard iflow, maybe you override parts of the standard mapping.

Also in ERP you should process the ADRUPD Idoc before the DEBMAS idoc.

This is done correctly by the standard job C4C_***_INBOUND but again if you did it manually please check this.

Best regards,

Benjamin

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Something similar happened to me but with CITY field. What message says is that COUNTRY field is missing on the Address related IDoc. So, first advice would be to set Country field in C4C as a mandatory field (I would do it through KUT tool).

Second, I would think whether you have changed something on the mapping in HCI, if answer is Yes, I'd start by checking that. If answer is No, I would start trying to make probl;em domain smaller. Based on your comments, issues are on Address IDoc (not sure if it is ADRUPD or ADR3UPD) and not in DEBMAS_CFS so I would check what happens in the IDOC. If everything looks fine in it, last thing I would check is the following: I would enter into XD01 and try checking which fields are mandatory and check if they are all being covered in the IDOC.

Another thing that happened to me was that Tax Type (FITYP field) and Identifier 1 (STCD1 field) where mandatory on ECC but didn't exist on C4C so solution was to create them on Cloud through KUT and adjust mapping.

Hope this helps you!

Regards.

Alejandro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on error, it looks like the Customer country information is missing in IDOC. Please can you check below information...

Along with Business Partner replication you are passing the Address and Contact data as well. There are separate services for Address data and contact replication. Its better to activate those as well. Thus you should get all address data. Please check the integration guide for more details.

Check that you are getting IDOC DBEMAS_CFS, ADRUPD, ADR3UPD in ERP while processing these IDOCs by background report RBDAPP01.

This will help you to understand the root cause.

Thanks

Swarup