cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting of payment summary by vendor name(Alphabetical order) in APP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is getting the payment summary document in Automatic payment program sorting by vendor name in alphabetical order.As of now payment advice  and proposal list generated based on the vendor name by alphabetical order.But payment summary not generated based on the vendor name.So its bit difficult to reconciliation.

Our business team would like for all three documents to display the payment information in alphabetical order by vendor name .

Please advice.

Thanks,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

AntonFarenyk
Contributor
0 Kudos

Which payment program you use to print out paym.summary (F110, tab printout/data medium)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Payment program is RFFOUS_C

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

FAKP- Main menu-Periodic processing - Payment medium-Correspondence -Sort  variants-

Dbl click sort variant K2 Name and save it .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your response.

I maintained the configuration and i tested,but its working only for payment advice.Its not working for payment summary.

Thanks,

Prasad

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

F110-Main menu -edit -payment-payment list -create and save a screen variant with the required sorting conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Thanks you for quick response

This screen variant apply  for payment settlement list for payment run.But my requirement is sorting of payment summary.Also program is different to payment summary and payment settilement lists.

Thanks,

Prasad

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

please refer this link and see if it's works out