cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using PP02 or ZP02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I was hoping to map out a process to send parts out in test SAP and need specifics do so using parameter effective parts....such as WBS element assigned.  I used ZP02 but a PR didn't generate.

Thanks,

Timothy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tim

Go to OPL8 Transaction and select the plant and order type

assign 3 in Reservation/Purchase Req field.

Regards

Suresh.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep, I changed it to 3.  PR created....now, is there a way to get a PR that I can modify to send parts out and roll the part # to the NHAssymbly?

Timothy

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

ZP02 seems to be a custom control key, therefore, I cannot tell you if a purchase requisition should be generated or not. Try again with PP02 and let me know the results.

If a purchase requisition is still not generated, check on the order type dependent parameters customizing if a purchase requisition should be created during the order creation, release or never.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

PR created as a FL type PR without BOM and unable to modify PR.  Is there a way for me to modify the PR?  I want to be able to send material out and receive the NHA assembly (different Part number).

Thanks in advance...Tim   

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii Tim,

Have you checked the BOM in cs11. If it is exploding correctly there then the material which you are receiving, open  that mat.No. BOM in the item category field see the long text check whether the material provision indicator is L/K.

may be it can helpfull........