cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House Bank Creation - Missing GL Account field in FI12_HBANK

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SFIN transaction FI12 (House Bank creation) has been replaced by transaction FI12_HBANK.

One important difference is that the new transaction does not have an input field for the G/L Account associated to the bank.

My question is: is there another ECC transaction that can be used to assign the House Bank to a G/L Account? 

I've seem some suggestions pointing to the usage of NWBC but I wanted to avoid it if possible.

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi David,

I am sure you have answer for your question already. But just in case others will like to know the answer to the question - Using NWBC - go to cash manager, then manage bank accounts. Click on Account List.  Select/Click on the bank account you want to assign GL Account. From here click on the "Connectivity Path" Tab. Then click on Edit to be in change status. By the left hand corner you should see add - click on "Add. You should now be able to see the "House Bank Account Data" with the field G/L Account.

I hope this help resolve your issue.

Regards,

Andrew F

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can't avoid of using NWBC for maintaining bank accounts.

To maintain GL account for bank account you need to maintain it via connectivity path.

How you could do it

Go to tcode PFCG, insert SAP_SFIN_CASH_MANAGER role, go to tab Menu, find node Bank account master data, and press Execute

former_member517397
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, we have a little bit different problem. We can not maintain the house bank account or even create a new bank account. The screen in the nwbc is always grey and no field is input. I assume here is a missing access right.

When I look into the role of the SAP_SFIN_CASH_MANAGER I can see under Banks: Authorization for Company Codes as activity only change and display and it is not possible to add there something else. If I try to change a migrated bank account I get the same situation (no input field - all grey fields)

Does somebody have an idea how I can solve that?

TY and BR, Axel