cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating report in OPInt without process observer?

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If in my system landscape i don't have sap process observer and data came form ECC system can its possible to create a report using OPInt?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p1024029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

If your ecc is running on HANA then you can use the same tables as data source for your business scenario and then create custom events based on the data changes/ some specific statuses. Use these events for your phase milestones.

OR

If your ecc is using different database then you have to replicate(real-time) data in HANA and rest of the stuff as mentioned in previous point.

Cheers,

NB

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh ,

I have another Query to KPI Owner related  issue ,

For KPI based OWNER OR CATEGORY wise filter 

Step That we flow to restrict the data:

1) When we tried to create any analytic privilege in project explorer tab , we have to choose calculation view , and filter some data , and activated  the analytic privilege , and try to generate again the scenario that time not getting any error  ,

2)In  OPERATOR role(<generated scenario> PROCESS,<generated scenario> PROCESS_ARTIFACT) actually combination of analytic privilege  , so when  we created  some role and assign all the privilege that time custom created  analytic privilege is  not working(not filter any data) , its gives output just like Assigned  the operator role in any user,

3) When we try  to use only custom privilege that time in work space only my work box is coming not related with our business scenario tiles is not showing ,

4) So when we gave all gen folder calculation view into the custom analytic privilege which are same as operator role analytic privilege, that time in work space all tile except task tiles  with filter data is coming, but when we trying to run new  process that time new data is not populated in workspace  and also try to generate business scenario it gives  error , that you are using some inactive data in your custom privilege .  

So for data restriction, what should we do that it gives real time filter data , and when we try to generate business scenario again its not given any error

Answers (0)