cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:MN05-transmission medium changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

In MN05 customer could see transmission medium has been changed from print out to fax. Now customer wants to know who has changed the transmission medium? I have checked in NAST table, I couldn't find  relevant field. i have searched in SCN couldn't found the solution.

Is there any possibility to check the log history that who has changed the transmission medium?

Is this possible in Standard SAP system?

Waiting for your valuable reply

Thanks

Regards

Subbu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Subbu,

I have checked the standard Access tables and could see that "Log data changes'" checkbox is not flagged.

Meaning standard SAP has not provided the option to log the changes done to condition records.

You can check that by appending the Access Seq table# to B (If your table# is 927, enter B927) in SE11 and click on "Technical Settings" where you can see the field "Log data changes" which has to be flagged else the change log will not be created.

Also take a look at the following post:

Hope this helps you.

Br,

Raghu.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Please check the following screen shot

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find the changes log from transaction AUT10 - F9.

Put the start date and end date as per your requirement and put the table name as NACH and then execute, system will show the changes log for transaction medium :

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Dibyendu,

Thanks for sharing the info.

I have tested this in our system and noticed for some entries, table is being populated as "NACH" like you mentioned and for few entries "T681"(Conditions: Structures) is updated for MN05 changes.

Could you please throw some light on why different tables are updated for changes to condition records via MN05.

Br,

Raghu

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've checked in my system, I am not getting any entry for T681 table which was changes by MN05 transaction.

What is the field you are getting in this changes log ? Is it GESTA ?

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The change logs are not written for the output condition tables (change medium) in standard system. Refer the similar thread:

Regards,

AKPT