cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PB00 in Customs Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am new to S&D, i am having a scenario where i have added condition type PB00 in pricing procedure, now when i create billing document with VF01 it call relevant pricing procedure and now user enters the value in PB00,

I want to restrict user to save document until he has given values in PB00 for all line items

please let me know the path with relevant message to set as error, or tell me the other way

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

that's standard SAP behavior, Copy control copy data from Sales order to Delivery and upon delivery completion, billing document is generated.

When you maintain incomplete procedure at sale order item level, system checks for incompletion log.

Based on your status configuration following (subsequent ) documents are control.

For example: your status configuration checked for sales doc, Delivery and billing. System will check incompletion log when you create sales document. If sales document is incomplete, system will give prompt incompletion log.

if user ignore and proceed with delivery creation, user will not able to create delivery.

if user delete the price before invoice creation, system will give error log for invoice creation.

in copy control you can also define price type (D) to copy the value of price to invoice. If you want to pick the price from condition record you can use price type (C) and system will give priority to condition record over sales document price.

Hope this help

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the other way to solve this issue is to update incomplete procedure. you can add field for net value and pricing in incomplete procedure and assigned this incomplete procedure to sales item category.

In incomplete procedure you can define status to control subsequent documents. In simple words if your sales document is incomplete, you can not proceed with delivery or invoice.

In this way you can control process without changing price.

Regards,

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swapnil,

This billing doc is created with reference outbound delivery (without sale order reference),

So there is no point configuring at sales doc level,

This document is created only for customs information.

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to mark PB00 condition as mandatory. This can be done by editing your pricing procedure. You just need to set the checkbox "Required" next to PB00 condition.

If a condition is marked as mandatory, the system will not allow to save a document without entering values for this condition in all the lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghanem,

I already did that, i have marked required for PB00

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know if this solved your problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Ghanem Problem still exist, what you have suggested is already there.