Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New deduction wage type in payroll

former_member564796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client want to deduct co-opp store amount from employees.It is a variable deduction.

So, please suggest how i will do the same. How i will create the wage type, from which wage type i will copy and how i will do all the steps, so that it will be deducted from employees. Please note that it is a variable deduction.

Thanking you all.........

Sanjukta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, this "Co-Operative Store deduction" is third party deduction and we have to maintain this wage type in IT0057 and we should configure the all the relevant steps/nodes in "Membership fee".

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

former_member564796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

You are right it is third party deduction. Please suggest me how i will configure for the same.

And what i have to do.

Thanking you

Sanjukta

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to configure "Membership Fee" Infotype backened configuration and you have to maintain this Information in IT0057.

Path: SPRO -> IMG -> Personnel Management -> Personnel Administration -> Payroll Data -> Membership Fees.

Kindly find the below attached screen shot and you have to configure all the required steps which are shown in below screen shot.

If you have any queries regarding this configuration kindly go through the below link you will get more clarity on this.

https://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias_2012_03/helpdata/en/7e/5e061d4a1611d1894c0000e829fbbd/content.htm

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

former_member564796
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjukta,

If your query is answered, kindly close the thread and reward the points.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjukta,

Hope, your query is solved, If yes close the thread and reward points.

If no let me know where your strucked.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty.

former_member564796
Participant
0 Kudos

It is not yet closed. After solving the same will close.'

Thanks

Sanjukta

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where you are getting problem while configuring the Membership Fees(IT0057), please let me know, so that I can help you.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

former_member564796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Please suggest.. Payroll running ok,But at the time of posting i an getting this error.

Thanks

Sanjukta

VKP
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per the screen shot, the Credit and Debit are not balancing. The amount difference is Rs 2000. I think this is the amount you have giving in IT57.

If so, please do the Account assignment configuration steps and map this WT to a GL account via symbolic account. This would resolve the issue.

Regards,

Vishwas

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as i understand, Expenses are calculated as 40,732(debit side) and Credit side value is 38,732 so the difference is 2000, but the difference between Credits and Debit's should be "0" try to bring that amount 2000 Credit side then it works.

I hope you understand.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you assigned postings characteristics and GL for this new wage type which you have maintained in IT0057.

May be you have missed this, kindly maintain postings characteristics and GL's assignments as well.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

former_member564796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

This is done...some criticality was there...solved.

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Glad to hear this, close the thread and kindly reward the points.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

former_member564796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Whom i will reward? i did it.

how I will close please suggest.

Thanks.........

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly let me know how you have solved this, through membership fees configuration or Is there any other config?

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

former_member564796
Participant
0 Kudos

hello,

Membership configuration only,But there was problem in posting document. It is solved now.

Thanks

Sanjukta

VKP
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you mark an answer as correct, then system automatically treats the thread as closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your question is not understantable,

you can copy std wt from M500 - Other Deduction Non-Stat. you said deducation is variable means any calculations are there are user will maintain the deductable amount to the wt.

if it regular deduction then IT 0014 or if it is periodical then IT 0015.

explain your requirement with some examples.