Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signature Field is not working

former_member184958
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Please assist me resolve my issue, I created the Debit note form in SFP. My user requested me to add the digital signature field in that form, So I added that but it is not allow him to add the signature by double click on that signature field. Is that any thing need to add in signature field setting or how can i resolve my issue.

Note

I have already gone through many forum. It is saying that simply add the field of signature and double click on that field It will allow user to add the signature on that field. Is it so or can any one explain me more?

Digital signature in Adobe forms

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Just in case it helps anyone. I had the same issue, signature field was inactive. After checking program FP_TEST_IA_01 I found the problem was in parameter FP_DOCPARAMS-FILLABLE. I must be set to 'X' before calling the form.

former_member184958
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anyone help me on the above issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John,

I have created the same, Its working. Can you open  the Acrobat reader and set the Client signature?

Digital Signatures in Forms - SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe - SAP Library

Regards,

Ram

former_member184958
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram Kumar,

Thanks for your reply, can you please conform the following report is required to run without any error for add the Digital signature in the adobe form.

Report Name: FP_TEST_IA_01(I hope this need to be test for interactive report)

Regards,

John K

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member184958
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram Kumar,

I have already gone through the above link, but my problem is, I have done everything in my form but that client side signature is not get active in my form. Hope I cleared. Is that any things require to add signature in adobe