cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC archive content Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are in a process of creation an content repository of Storage type "RFC archive" .

In the process of testing i have created an repository in oac0 .

Storage type : RFC Archive.

I have created an protocol in T-code OAA3 and assigned here in oac0 for that repository.

I have created an RFC destination of type tcp/ip and i have server program registered here, connection test also works in SM59.

I have created an basic path in app server and configured here for this repository.

When i do an connection test it is working fine , but when i click on " certificate icon" (send RFC info) i am getting the below mentioned issue.

Please let me know if RFC Archive requires any additional installation  like HTTP content server / cache server  , i am doing this configuration for the first time.Or is this some thing i can fix by doing some configuration.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vardhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor

Dear Vardhan,

regarding this error message it seems that your application needs the usage of FM ARCHIV_REQUEST and this is __not__ delivered in rfcexec program. This _must_ be known be

the person who is responsible for the client application which is trying to call a function on server side. If it is not the rfcexec, you have to register the right program to the gateway then.

If you do want to use the rfcexec program for such application, then you can use the older releases (again, as mentioned in SAP Note 1768270).

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

when i test the program mentioned in the note i am getting the below mentioned error.

By this i have understood that i have missed some configuration , could you please let me know the steps for creating an RFC archive sever , if i miss any i will try to create those configuration and do a connection test.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Vardhan.

0 Kudos

hi Vardhan,

how did you resolve your issue ? We are facing the same issue in our system .

-Megha