cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order has been picking BOM which has differentchange numbers at same line item.

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

For on of my Production Order, BOM has been copying twice with different change number alternativley which is not corrcet,

when i check the BOM of that material its been existing one Engineering change number only.

could you help me please why its picking 2 change numbers while creating Production Order.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the Validity date of the BOM Vs. Validity Date of the Item reference to Change Number which has been assigned  in CS02

Now , Also check what is the Production Order date you have given for which whether BOM  is valid or not and items valid with that change number ??

If you have used the same BOM but different validity of item with change number , then create PV accordingly and log production order with correct date so that it will copy the BOM based on the item change number validity as well as BOM header validity. Even you can call read pp master data based on the PV setup in CO02

Try and revert

Regards

JH 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kotagiri

How many BOM's you are having for the same material?

1. If you are having alternative BOM's please use Production Version (C223).

2. In Production Version please combine BOM  and Routing.

3. In CO02 go to --> Functions -->Click on Read PP Master Data and select the required Production Version.

4. It will updated with required change Number.

Please revet back if it is not clear.

Reagrds

Suresh.M