Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI REQUISITION CREATE

former_member212277
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Bapi_requisition_create to Create Purchase Requisition data. But after creating upon checking the data the GL Account and Cost center of the last record is the same on all the material that is in Purchase requisition created from Bapi_requisition_create.

I tired directly in the function module to create Purchase requisition, it is doing the same thing, Please advise.

Thanks,

Sathish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How shall we evaluate this, you did not share your coding.

If the right values are in the one item, then this can be taken as evidence that the BAPI works in general and that you did something wrong in your coding that is used to fill the parameters of the BAPI

former_member212277
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for the reply,

I entered my values in the bapi_requisition_create it self and checked the entries in the ME51n, All the records GL account is the same, this is also happening for cost center also, Please see below screenshot

Thanks,

sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

You appear to be using the same line number in each entry of requisition_account_assignment table - 0000. If you fill in that field correctly, matching the line numbers with those in the requisition_items table,  what happens then?

Steve.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, it might be stating the obvious but BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE does work in general. More specifically I use it successfully myself. To echo Jürgen L's point, then, you must be calling it incorrectly. Unless you share the code you have written to call it, we're not going to be able to help much.

Steve.

former_member212277
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply,

Please see above reply to Jurgen

Thanks,

Sathish

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos