cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMI Customer Locations not visible in SNC WebUIs

ujwalarora1982
Explorer
0 Kudos

There's something unusual happening in SNC WebUIs. We have few customer locations with location type 1010 in APO. There are over 400 products extended to these customer locations in APO, but when we check in SNC WebUI (through T. Code /N/SCA/ICH_RR_NA), we don't find even a single

product-location combination in SNC or even that customer location is not

found in SNC. The examples of these customer locations are -

But, we have other customer locations like 0010002832, 0010003560, 0010003593 and 0010012099, which are there in APO and SNC WebUIs as well.

It seems to me something like a bug, but no idea what's that unusual thing happening over here.

Please help us with your expert comments and resolutions for this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ujwal,

Have you defined this location as business partner? Compare your definition of plants in transaction BP.

Let us know what's the case.

Regards

Rahul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ujwal,

As i understand you are using SAP APO & SAP SNC in same SCM environment.

My first question is; are you using 2 different model assignments for these customers?

If you use a different Models while using CIF to transfer their master data then this can cause the trouble.

You can use the t-code /n/SAPAPO/MVM to check the model & planning version in SCM box.

In addition to my model comment, you can check the transportation lane from t-code: /n/SAPAPO/TL3.

I guess one of the above suggestions will solve your problem.

Regards,

Selim Batur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are these customers are newly created or they are already there and you'd seen them earlier in SNC ?

Check whether they've marked for deletion

Check whether there are failed XML messages with SXI_MONITOR / SXMB_IFR in APO and XI systems.

Check whether these locations are created in APO as locations /sapapo/loc3 and corresponding BP assigned to it there.

Regards

Vinoth

ujwalarora1982
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for replying to my message.

Business Partners have been assigned to the customer locations. Also, the customer locations have been defined in "Identification" tab of the business partners, just like for other customer locations which are visible in SNC WebUIs. Please find attached document for your reference purpose.

Don't know what unusual thing is happening with these 3 customer locations only.

Thanks & Regards,

Ujwal Arora