cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated email notificatons to multiple user?.

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Does Its possible to send automated  email-notification to the multiple user  in OPInt 1.0 SP09 , Based on the violation of cycle times for a KPI, ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

Yes, which all HANA users have enrolled for notification via email in SAP OpInt - whenever a KPI is violated -  will get an email from a configured sender. Please read through our installation and upgrade guide section 6.2.3  - Scheduling the Job for Sending E-Mails and 6.3 - SMTP Configuration for more information.

Regards,

Archana

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick response,

Suppose one phase is responsible for group of users that time if the phase is violated  can all the user get notification (email) or it only one user get the email?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I am configure the SMTP configuration correctly in OPInt and BPM , through BPM i am getting the mail notification but , in OPint user not get any Notification , or task related mail via configure user can u suggest what should i do?

Thanks,

Sumit

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

Have you (- as a logged in user -) subscribed yourself to the KPI to notify you when the KPI is violated ? Until you subscribe you will not get the task or email notification. Read through section 2.2.3 in guide:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_hana_opint/SAP_OPInt_User_Guide.pdf

Regards,

Archana

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Yes I am subscribed the user for( task, business situation , notification) as hourly based , but not getting any mail. When i create task and assign some user it goes to the my inbox  tile for the particular user but , he also not getting any mail regarding the task related.

Thanks,

Sumit

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

Have you defined a valid email property for your user ? If not then set as per below example:

ALTER USER <your hana user> SET PARAMETER "TASKMGT_FIRSTNAME" = 'Sumit';

ALTER USER <your hana user> SET PARAMETER "TASKMGT_LASTNAME" = 'Singh';

ALTER USER <your hana user> SET PARAMETER "EMAIL ADDRESS" = 'sumit.singh@abc.com';

Regards,

Archana

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I already done this before but it's not working , then what should i do ?

Thanks,

Sumit

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I am missing anything  in configuration that's why , I am not getting any mail related that task ?.

Thanks,

Sumit

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

All possible options for errors I already mentioned. Ideally if you have applied all of them it should work. I really have to look into the scenario now to figure out the deeper cause of the problem.

Regards,

Archana

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input.