Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link QMNUM to Process Order (aufnr)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a SN notification (created in shn1) that connected to process order in this transaction,

I have to create a report that one of it's fields is the process order number and I can't find

the connection between the key value of QMNUM and AUFNR.

I attached a picture that shows the field of process order that I'm talking about.

Can anyone help me ? ofcourse it will be better to find by any FM but answer with list of tables will be great too

Regards,

Amit Berku

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

During the previous discussion I wasn't aware that the SN is a Shift note notification. So my replies went on accordingly without much usefulness. As I mentioned my environment is without any EHPs, hence without the Shift Note.

I was just searching for the Shift note related FMs on the net, when I came across few. One FM looks to be useful to your present query. i.e., COCF_SN_GET_LIST_PP. Here the table COCF_S_SN_LIST_FLAT is giving you both QMNUM and AUFNR values. See whether this the one which can help you.

Other  FMs I came across in shift note are are:

COCF_SN_CREATE_EAM

COCF_SN_GET_LIST_EAM

COCF_SN_CREATE_PP

COCF_SN_GET_CUSTOMIZING

So you can get the list of these FMs in SE37 with value  COCF_SN*  and f4 help.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the table QMEL , there you can find Aufnr against the QMNUM. Check the technical setting of the field Process Order as you have in the attached screen.

Hope this helps.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

During the previous discussion I wasn't aware that the SN is a Shift note notification. So my replies went on accordingly without much usefulness. As I mentioned my environment is without any EHPs, hence without the Shift Note.

I was just searching for the Shift note related FMs on the net, when I came across few. One FM looks to be useful to your present query. i.e., COCF_SN_GET_LIST_PP. Here the table COCF_S_SN_LIST_FLAT is giving you both QMNUM and AUFNR values. See whether this the one which can help you.

Other  FMs I came across in shift note are are:

COCF_SN_CREATE_EAM

COCF_SN_GET_LIST_EAM

COCF_SN_CREATE_PP

COCF_SN_GET_CUSTOMIZING

So you can get the list of these FMs in SE37 with value  COCF_SN*  and f4 help.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara Rao Kavala,

(Sorry, but I didn't understand what is you private name, Kavala ?)

Thank you so much for your help, I tried to look for the right FM with the COCF_SN*

and the correct answer is : COCF_SN_GET_SHIFTNOTE,

in this FM you just enter the SN Notification number and get the process order number in ES_NOTE structure in Reference_object field.

Regards,

Amit Berku

0 Kudos

Thank you Amit !

We are going to have EHPs soon. Getting knowledge in advance.

BTW You may call me either way (Jogeswara / Rao / Kavala)

Best Regards

KJogeswaraRao

former_member214915
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Normally notification qmnum field and order aufnr field available in view VIQMEL .

check once.

Regards,

Shahezad