cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Deleted Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I see a deleted standard order. After I create a standard order (TA VA01), I delete it (TA VA02 -> Sales Document -> Delete). After I get the confirmation that the order was deleted (Standard Order xxxxxxxxxx was deleted). I enter TA VA03 and enter the number of the deleteted order and I get the message Sales Document xxxxxxxxxxx is not available

Can anyone plaese tell me how can I receive the information entered in that Customer Order? (Transparant table, transaction for displaying deleted customer orders …etc.?).

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know SAP, you will not be able to retrive the sales order that you have deleted because System will delete all the transactional entries from the table. However, if you require the sales order to exist, then instead of deleting the sales order, put the reason for rejection code for the line items and you will not be able to use that sales order further and the information entered in the sales order can also be retrived.

Plz reward if it helps

Thanks

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know the posiibility to reject sales order. The problem is that one of my customers has aces in my SAP-System and so he can delete the orders that he dosen't need anymore even if i began producing the parts.

So you see may problem is to find thoe deleted orders and send the merchandise to the customer.

So if ypu can help me please don't hesitate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to change the process a bit in this case. Let your customer inform you the sales orders that he does not want to have in the SAP system rather than deleting it. Also, you can give him the authorization to only reject the line items in the sales order and not to delete it. Apart from it I cannot think of much. But once the order is deleted from SAP, it cannot be retrieved.

Thanks

Mukund S

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

10x to you all 4 ur help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

10x to you all 4 ur help!

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can get some information related to deleted sales orders like

a) whole delected it

b) when it was deleted

c) deleted sales order number

d) some more information.

You can achive this through writing an ABAP report by

1) First goto table CDHDR by providing OBJECTCLAS (pass value verkbeleg for sales orders), transaction code (in ur case VA02), date range, Then you will get object values (sales orders) and change document numbers.

Pass these two values along with objectclas (verkbeleg) to table CDPOS to get more details about these deleted orders.

Hope this will resolve your problem and dont forget to reward points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

As the record(order) gets deleted from the database, to get to know the list of records deleted you need to run a report(user defined) with the query for VBAK table for order type and the missing numbers if reqd also with date.

Once you get this you can now know when and who changed(deleted)the documents.

Hope this can take u further.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marius,

SAP recommends you <b>Reject</b> rather than <b>Delete</b> unwanted orders as once the order is deleted, the same cannot be retrieved.

In case, you just need the number of the order which was deleted, one might either use a query to list of records for VBAK table for order type and the missing numbers if reqd also with date.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the explaination is helpful