cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action Profile triggered on message creation or status change of a message for ZMIN transaction type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Solution Manager Experts,

I am using a ZMIN transaction type (A copy of the standard SMIN transaction type).  I have also made a copy of the action profile ZMIN_STD (A copy of the SMIN_STD standard action profile).

My requirement is to know the action profile that is called/triggered on message creation or status change.

On status change of a message, i put an external breakpoint in the function module SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME and concluded that AI_CRM_IM_SHORT_TEXT_LINK_FORM this is the smartform that is being called.

Can you help me in knowing the action profile that is triggered that is calling this AI_CRM_IM_SHORT_TEXT_LINK_FORM smarforms since i got to make a copy of this smartform and do some modifications and use the specific Z smartforms?

Thanks and kind regards,

Yovish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yovish,

just to be sure, is the ticket 800000883 your created really from type ZMIN?

Please check this in table CRMD_ORDERADM_H with the ticket ID, maybe you accidentally create SMIN instead of ZMIN?

You could also set all your email actions in ZMIN to "Inactive" and check if the smartform is still called. So you can rule out if the problem is with one of this actions.

Best Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yovish,

please check the processing types of the action definitions which have an 'EMAIL' in their name, for example:

Best Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

In fact, i already modified all specific action profile to use the specific Z smartforms.

But on status change, as you can see in my print screen the standard smarform is being called.

I guess the problems is elsewhere. Can you help?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Yovish.

p_soobhany
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yovish,

Chech the Z version of the following actions. They also use the same smartform which is bothering you.

Hope it helps.

Parvez

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you need to check whether you are creating a message with SMIN/ZMIN

For example you are using ZMIN then proceed as

After that go to the SPRO->Solution manager->Capabilities-> IT service management->Transactions->Define transactions-> Double click on ZMIN and her you can see the actions profile assigned.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rishav,

I am already using the ZMIN_STD already.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok now go to the incident and scheduled actions block and there you can check the actions which are being scheduled on incident creation.

You will get to know the scheduled actions for same and from there you can get the SMARTFORM being triggered.

Thanks

Rishav

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The team determination PPF actions may also have email sending defined.

If all actions have been checked and you still cannot identify an action with the wrong Smartform defined, you may re-create the actions from scratch. Sometimes there are strange 'inconsistencies' in the PPF framework that are solved creating again the affected actions.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño