cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I register service marketplace?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is service marketplace register page.

https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/002006825000100141192000E/

But, it has an error message.

This message shows 'error on page'.

How can I register service marketplace?

Or how can I join SAP related portals through other pages?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am trying it is opening.try it by copy and paste in address bar.After open it will ask for customer or partner option.If u give customer it will ask for installation number which can be found after sap login in system main menu status u find installation number.U have to give company mail id.then it validates and gives only password in next screen.note password.Then they will send the instuctions to follow further to ur company mailid given.

Thanks,

Murthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To access most of the contents like notes/patches on marketplace u need an S user id. This S-user id is only for partners and customers, so as a normal user u will not have access to marketplace. If u need general material then try help.sap.com which does not need a login.

rwds pts if helpful.

Awaiz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I chose Option 1 (user ID & email), i already got the registration password, the problem is i already left my previous company & the user ID of my certification is tied up to that company email & that email is terminated already when i resigned, so i can not proceed to 3rd step. Can you give me what to do on the third step and how to reset my password using the registration password i got initially? I only received my certificate now that is why it is only now also that i learned my User ID for the certification

Pls help. Thanks

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've done a suggestion in your other trhead. Please do not cross-/doublepost the same question on different threads as that is against forum rules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jung,

This link is the way of registration for Service Marketplace. There may be some issues thats why you are getting this error "eror on page". Try it again for registering urself. If the error continues or you want more info on accessing SAP portals, then you can contact sap team for it on their id sdn@sap.com.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Subhasha

Thank you for your reply.

I tried several times, but it didn't work all that times.

I think this problem related JAVA, but I can't find any solutions.

So I really worder, is this problem only mine?

Anyway, thanks.

Jung-Bo Sim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jung,

Just write a mail to SDN team regarding your problem. I am sure they will help you out.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan